Roof Project Update
Millersburg Area School District – Roof Project Update – August 15, 2019
During the summer of 2019, McClure Company completed a roofing project for the Millersburg Area School District. The project scope included the replacement of all ‘Zonolite’ roof sections, as shaded in white below.
McClure’s team has removed and disposed of all roofing material down to the various deck substrates, including the removal of the Zonolite decking and phenolic insulation connected decking. The roof deck was then prepped for the installation of new insulation with a minimum R-Value of 30 and a new black .060 mil EPDM roof membrane. All seams were sealed, and all edging terminated below the caps utilizing counterflashing as needed. Below are additional project updates:
• Administration Roof is 99% complete
• Library Roof is 99% completed
• High School roof is 99% completed
• McClure’s team is currently completing the metal trim and detailing to the Administration, Library and HS roof
• McClure’s team started the gym roof removal (50 squares yards removed and reinstalled to date).
• In order to ensure the existing gym floor would be protected during the roof installation, McClure’s team carefully prepped the area as shown in the photos below.