- Books must be appropriate to school
- Books must be appropriate to your age level
- Books must be 200+ pages (books 500+ pages will count for two books if you so wish)
- You must keep a reading log for every time you read…even if it is just 5 minutes
- You must have your book approved by Ms. Robbins (consists of having her look at the book and initial you first reading log)
- You should bring your book every day to class—points will be assigned randomly.
- You must read 2 books per marking period.
- After completing a book, you must
- Answer questions regarding your book
AND (stapled to your questions)
turn in your completed reading logs.Reading Logs (Microsoft Publisher Document)Final Assignment (Microsoft Word Document)
Last Modified on September 5, 2014