PAES Lab(Practical Assessment Exploration System)PAES lab is a work development transition program designed to make our students career-ready.
PAES is Training in:
- Basic Generalizable Vocational and Life Skills that relate to most careers.
- Skills needed for vocational training, placement and independent living.
PAES is Performance Based Assessments of:
- Students Basic Generalizable Work and Life Skills
- Students Work Interest and Preferences
- Students Work Competitiveness
- Students Work Behaviors
Last Modified on September 7, 2016