Welcome to the Health/School Nurse Home Page for the Millersburg Area School District.
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Stephanie, I have been a nurse for 16 years. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and 2 boys. We enjoy watching them play soccer. I am excited for this school year and hope to make this a positive, healthy, and happy school year!
My contact information:
phone: 717-692-2108 ext 3153
If your child is exhibiting any of the following signs/symptoms, please consider keeping them at home:
• fever of 100.0 or greater
° child must be fever-free, without the use of medications for 24 hours before returning to school
• Rash (unless classified as non-communicable by a doctor)
• Vomiting and/ or diarrhea
• excessive coughing
• migraine/severe headache not relieved by medication
This will allow for your child to heal quicker and also help to prevent the spread of germs
• Please notify the school nurse if your child develops a communicable disease or condition for example: head lice, impetigo, pink eye, ringworm, chicken pox, etc.
•Please keep all phone numbers, including home, work, cell, and emergency numbers, current with school office
• Please update the school nurse throughout the year with any new health updates and/or medicine changes
If your child needs to be seen by your physician or dentisit for their mandated physicals or dental exams, please see the page labeled Medication Forms/ Physical Forms/ Dental Forms/ Immunizations. On this page you will find a link and you will be able to print these forms. Once these forms are completed, please return to the school nurse. On this page you will also find infomation regarding the current requirements for school immunizations.
Required State Mandated Health Screenings:
Vision Screenings for all grade levels K-12
Hearing Screenings for grade levels K, 1, 2, 3, 7, & 11
Height and Weight Screenings for all grade levels K-12
Scoliosis Screenings for grade levels 6 & 7
Physical Exams for grades K, 6, & 11
Dental Exams for grades K, 3, and 7