Welcome to the home of the 2016 PIAA DISTRICT 3A CHAMPION Millersburg Indians Baseball Team
RICH SHOMPERMICHAEL WITMANVOLUNTEER COACHJOHN TROUTMANFinal Regular Season Record: 10 wins, 8 losses; Tied for 2nd in the TVL East Division
Without a doubt, this was an historic run for our baseball team as they were only one game away from playing in the State Championship. While this team started the season with one win and six losses, they turned things around by winning their next eight games and finished the season winning 5 of 6 playoff games. This miraculous turnaround was a total team effort. THANK YOU to the players and the coaches for their efforts as well as the parents, boosters, administration, staff, board, and community in general for all their support this season. It was certainly a season for the ages!TVL All-StarsChristian Wingard - 1st Team
- 5/24/16 = Defeated Halifax @ Halifax in the District 3A Quarterfinals by a score of 4-1.
- 5/26/16 = Defeated Lancaster County Christian @ Fredericksburg in the District 3A Semifinals by a score of 2-0.
- 6/2/16 = Defeated Newport @ People's Bank Park, York by a score of 7-2 (9 innings) to capture the 2016 District 3A Championship! This is the first District Baseball championship in Millersburg School History!
- 6/6/15 = Defeated Masterman Charter High School @ LaSalle College High School in Round #1 of the PIAA State Class “A” Championships by a score of 6-2
- 6/9/15 = Defeated Marian Catholic @ Pine Grove High School in the PIAA State Class “A” Quarter-Finals by a score of 10-4
- 6/13/15 = Defeated by Meyersdale High School in the PIAA State Class “A” Semi-Final game @ Bald Eagle Area High School by as score of 3-2.