Instrumental Music Program
- Lessons are scheduled once during a cycle week.
- Each lesson will be 1/2 of a class period so that students will not miss the entire period.
- Lessons will consist of only 1 or 2 students at a time.
- Lessons will stay of the same cycle day and time for a marking period.
- Lesson times will rotate each marking period so that a student will not miss the same class all year.
- I recommend that students practice 100 minutes between lessons/labs.
- BAND rehearsals are on DAYS 2 & 4.
- There are 2 concerts per school year.
- A concert in December and in April for Band & Chorus students.
- Chorus rehearsals are on Day 1 & 5.
- If you love to sing, join chorus and participate in our vocal music program.
- There are 2 performances during the school year - a concert in December and in April.
- You may be selected to participate in Dauphin County Chorus Festival.
Last Modified on April 18, 2018