6th Grade Social Studies:
- Textbook used in class is: Journey Across Time and is to be kept at home.
- Students use a classroom copy of the same textbook housed in Rm 26.
- Students need to bring homework, pencil, composition book, notecards and folder to class daily.
- All tests and quizzes are announced prior to any assessment.
- Students will be assessed with vocabulary quizzes, chapter tests, projects, homework and participation.
- Students are responsible for seeing the teacher in order to receive missed assignments and completing the required work. This applies to any absence from the classroom: illness, band lessons, office requests, doctor appointments, early dismissals and such.
Last Modified on August 30, 2017