All About Me!
My personal life:
- Bachelors in Elementary Education at Penn State
- Certified in Early Childhood Education
- Masters in Teaching and Curriculum at Penn State
- Certified K-12 Reading Specialist
- Certified in Middle Level Social Studies
Kevin Sgrignoli, married w/ 2 childrenBrad Sgrignoli, married w/ 6 childrenJim Sgrignoli, married w/ 7 childrenMichael (step son), married w/ 2 children
- Married for 34 years to Mike Minnich
- Four sons:
My husband and I are deep into remodeling our 150+ year old house, so all of our "free" time is spent working on fixing and updating its interior and exterior. Whew, it is a lot of hard work but very gratifying!I enjoy reading in my spare time, especially the following genres: murder, mystery, love.My family is very precious to me and I always look forward to spending time with them, especially my 17 grandchildren!I love flowers and enjoy being surrounded by them, but I don't have much of a green thumb. I enjoy gardening, but it always has a tendency of getting away from me until my weeds look better than my flowers!
- My Hobbies/Interests
Last Modified on August 28, 2016