Experiential Based Field TripsEach year, my students participate in Experiential Based Field trips to various locations. These field trips are facilitated by a trained facilitator from the Capital Area Intermediate Unit. The goal of these field trips is to work on team building skills. Some of the locations that we visit every year are:- The Climnasium in Mechanicsburg, PA to go rock climbing
- The Ned Smith Center in Millersburg, PA to go hiking
-The Ropes Course in Summerdale, PA
- Little Buffalo State Park to go canoeing
If your son or daughter is involved in Experiential Based Field trips here is a list of the field trips that we will be taking for the 2017-2018 school year:
*Middle School and High School Group:
- Oct. 10th : Hiking at Ned Smith center, Millersburg, PA (AM Only)(Rain Date :TBD)
-Nov 7th: Ropes Course in Summerdale, PA (All Day)(Rain Date: Nov. 10th)
- Feb. 13th: Climbnasium in Mechanicsburg, PA (All Day)(Rain Date: Feb. 14th)
- May 7th: Canoeing at Little Buffalo State Park, Newport, PA (All Day)(Rain Date: May 8th)"Coming together is a beginningKeeping together is progress.
Working together is success."
- Henry Ford :)
"Individual commitment to a group effort, that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
- Vince Lombardi
To find out more information on the Experiential Based Field trips please Visit: