Senior Yearbook PortraitsFree Yearbook Sessions at Colleen's (9-4:45 no appointment necessary)--Tuesday, June 12--Friday, June 29--Friday, July 13
Guidelines for Senior Portraits:
· Must be black and white
· Must have a pure black background
· Must be a headshot only—no full body shots
· Must be a vertical picture (not horizontal or when we enter it in the yearbook, it will not fit properly)
· No hats or other props!
· Must submit a high resolution digital copy which will be used for the yearbook, student of the month in newspapers and graduates editions in the newspaper
· Must submit a wallet size (3 ½” x 2 ½”) hard copy---this is for the Class of 2019 collage in the hallway.
· Must submit photos to Ms. Robbins by September 7th. No excuses!!! This is a very important date. Double check with your photographer to make arrangements to get photo to Ms. Robbins. Colleen’s and Schlegel’s will normally drop off everyone’s at one time.
· Give some thought to what you are going to wear. You should dress nicely.
· You may go to a photographer of your choosing but these guidelines must be followed.
· For students who do not get their photos taken over the summer, a makeup day will be held before school on a date to be announced in September. This is free but there are no touch-ups. The free sessions at Colleen's over the summer include touch-ups.
· In September students will be asked to bring in a baby photo for in the yearbook so they may want to start selecting it over the summer.
· In September students will bring home information about parent yearbook ads. Ad costs are approximately $50 for 1/8 page, $80 for ¼ page, $125 for ½ page or $250 for a full page ad.